Terms and Conditions
Your access to this website and your use of the services provided through it is subject to these legally binding terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability.
1. The information on this website is general information provided as a guide to the services provided by LDB Limited ("LDB"). LDB excludes all liability for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your reliance on the information on this website.
2. This website may contain content and links to content provided and maintained by third parties ("Third Party Content"). LDB makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any of the Third Party content and excludes all liability for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your reliance on the Third Party Content.
1. LDB is committed to safeguarding your personal privacy. We recognise that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, LDB will only collect and use your personal information provided using this web site as set out below.
3. As LDB recognises the trust you place in us when you give us personal information, we will not use or disclose any information about you provided using this web site for other purposes without your consent, except for in exceptional cases such as if disclosure is required by laws or is necessary to protect the rights or property of LDB, or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person's health or safety.
4. LDB may provide links to web sites outside of this site. These linked sites are not under the control of LDB, and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our web site. Before disclosing your personal information on any other web site, we advise you to examine the Terms and Conditions of those web sites.
Intellectual Property (Copyright)
1. You acknowledge and agree that the content (including without limitation the text, graphics, photographs, sound or other material presented on this website ("Content") is protected by copyright, trade mark, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You are only permitted to use the Content as authorised by LDB.
Use of this Website
2. The Internet is not error or fault free and that you may experience interruptions and difficulties accessing this website from time to time.
3. We may immediately and without notice suspend the operation of this website during any technical failure, modification or maintenance involving the website; or if we, acting reasonably, deem it necessary to protect against fraudulent or illegal use or to otherwise protect us or our service providers from legal liability.
Misuse of this Website
1. You must not hack into this website or our computer systems. Hacking means malicious damage or interference and includes, without limitation, mail bombing, propagating viruses, worms or other types of malicious programs, deliberate attempts to overload a system, broadcast attacks or any other method designed to damage or interfere with the operation of a computer system or website; or use robots or any other automated system to take information or data from this website.
1. These terms and conditions are be governed by the laws in force in the United Kingdom and each party hereto irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the UK.
2. Any enquiries regarding this website or the content contained within, should be directed to LDB limited.
3. We may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms.
4. These Terms and Conditions are copyright ©2006 LDB Limited.